The Frisco train station in Fort Smith, Arkansas, was built in 1903 to serve the St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company as both a passenger and freight depot. It is an example of the classic revival style architecture of the period. It functioned into the 1960's and was purchased by the National Park Service in 2003. It is located adjacent to the Fort Smith National Historic Site.
October 12th, 2014
Viewed 473 Times - Last Visitor from Warrington, P2 - United Kingdom on 03/30/2023 at 4:20 PM