The Silver Bridge over the Mulberry River near the town of Mulberry, Arkansas, was originally built in the early 1900s. It was rebuilt in 1929 after being damaged by flood. It is over 300 feet long and consists of three spans and is only 12 feet wide. It is also known as the Wire Road bridge since this was the path of the telegraph wire for many years. It is still used daily but only as a one way bridge.
May 3rd, 2016
Viewed 652 Times - Last Visitor from Laurel, MD on 09/30/2023 at 9:10 PM